Ok, I'm an apple fanboy but I've been considering the Curve 8310. But one thing I don't think I could live without is the weather app on my iPhone, and I was just wondering is there one for the BB.

Also could you guys tell me some things that you guys love about your BB's.I'm really trying to make the switch but I need to be really impressed to let go of my iPhone(even tho I have to take it back because my touch screen stopped responding).
    05-01-08 09:35 PM
    Weather eye is a cool weather app and I love the quick email. Browser isn't great but opera mini is a good substitute. Good luck on your decision
    05-01-08 09:38 PM
    I love push email, bb messenger, Instant Messaging (lol, web apps aren't working for me and they aren't going to be out for a couple of months), REAL GPS (Telenav and Gmaps), Video recording / Voice recording (with updated 4.5 OS) and the best of them all BRICK BREAKER! Lol.

I came from an iPhone and haven't looked back. The only thing is that I may get the 3g iPhone when it comes out. That device is too sexii! WiFi, GPS and 3g is a deadly combination. RIM has been slow in delivering us a camera, GPS, 3g and wifi all together. They changed their minds when seeing that the iPhone 2.0 may offer all that and EXCHANGE!
    05-01-08 10:34 PM
    great summary Jayden, let's not forget Stereo Bluetooth...just my personal favorite since I use Moto S9s everyday at the gym.
    05-01-08 10:41 PM
    Real keyboard!! That's the best thing I could think of in addition to what everyone else wrote. I like the feedback of buttons that you don't get from a touchscreen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-08 10:57 PM
    How exactly does BB Messenger work. What does it take out from text or data?
    05-01-08 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD