A few questions from a Blackberry newbie.

I just got a Storm on Saturday.. I have my Gmail and Outlook Web Access account from work all set up.

How often should I delete e-mails to conserve on memory on my Blackberry?

And

If I delete e-mails.. will they delete in my normal mailbox at work (I hope not!) I know it wont delete my Gmail items .. but Im worried about my work e-mail because I can read it in my Blackberry and it will show up as with a Read flag in Outlook the next time Im at my desk. So Im just trying to figure out if deleting e-mails will affect my desktop e-mail. Im a packrat and keep every single e-mail and never really delete anything for the sake of accountability and pinning people down if they try blaming crap on me 
    11-25-08 04:35 PM
    If I delete e-mails.. will they delete in my normal mailbox at work (I hope not!) I know it wont delete my Gmail items .. but Im worried about my work e-mail because I can read it in my Blackberry and it will show up as with a Read flag in Outlook the next time Im at my desk. So Im just trying to figure out if deleting e-mails will affect my desktop e-mail. Im a packrat and keep every single e-mail and never really delete anything for the sake of accountability and pinning people down if they try blaming crap on me 
    If you want a copy left in your Outlook on your desktop make sure your settings are set. From Outlook, go to Tools < Accounts < Properties < Advanced Tab < go down to Delivery and check "leave a copy on server".
    11-29-08 12:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD