after losing my stupid env i fell in love with the pink blackberry 8330!!!! good riddance to my old phone hahaha! i love this forum and my blackberry.. i thought i was a little bit crazy, because of how obsessed i am with my phone, but this forum totally makes me feel normal. anyways my names angela, just your average 19 yr old =].

and a random question, when i clicked on the BB messenger for the first time it asked me for something but i have no clue what i typed into the box, and i couldnt figure out how to change it, did i mess up my pin or anything?

and where would a memory card go? ive seen pictures of the bottom part under the keyboard where the logo is? does that open?
    Last edited by adiorable; 10-02-08 at 12:16 AM.
    10-01-08 11:59 PM
    Haha wow we upgraded to the exact same phone I just got mine yesterday, haha
    10-02-08 12:01 AM
    welcome to cb!!
    it asked for your contact name
    go to bbm
    click the menu button (button with the bb symbol on)
    click edit my info put your username or what you would like people to see your name is in there

edit*-check out the 101 lectures in my sig they will help a lot
    10-02-08 12:04 AM
    Haha wow we upgraded to the exact same phone I just got mine yesterday, haha
    yay! its like a million times better isnt it?!?!

welcome to cb!!
    it asked for your contact name
    go to bbm
    click the menu button (button with the bb symbol on)
    click edit my info put your username or what you would like people to see your name is in there

edit*-check out the 101 lectures in my sig they will help a lot
    thanks! i couldnt remember what i did.
    10-02-08 12:12 AM
    Yeah it def. is, haha. Atm I'm using my EnV for calls, and I still get texts on it sometimes (what do people not get about 'I have a new number'!?) and I feel like I took a huge step back, haha.

Which EnV did you have?
    10-02-08 12:17 AM
    Yeah it def. is, haha. Atm I'm using my EnV for calls, and I still get texts on it sometimes (what do people not get about 'I have a new number'!?) and I feel like I took a huge step back, haha.

Which EnV did you have?
    Another Orlando person!

Welcome to both of you!
    10-02-08 12:19 AM
    Sure am, haha. That'd be so weird if I knew you!
    10-02-08 12:20 AM
    Sure am, haha. That'd be so weird if I knew you!
    I HIGHLY doubt it, as I have only lived here for about a year.
    10-02-08 12:21 AM

Which EnV did you have?
    the stupid ancient one! i had it for two years, i used to like it alot but now, i could never go back.
    10-02-08 12:21 AM
    Ahh I've lived here for a few years, lol, I live really close to downtown.

And ahh, I had a newerish one I think, idk how to find out what model it is haha. I just know it isn't the ancient one (my best friend at the time had it) haha
    10-02-08 12:33 AM
    Ahh I've lived here for a few years, lol, I live really close to downtown.
    LOL! Me too. I am right near Baldwin Park.
    10-02-08 12:38 AM
    Haha, nice!
    10-02-08 12:43 AM
    10-02-08 12:45 AM

Jacked from Benzworm.

10-02-08 01:59 AM
    welcome to cb
    10-02-08 02:49 AM
    Welcome to crackberry! To answer your question about the memory card. It goes under your battery. Just be gentle and you shouldn't have a problem!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-08 03:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD