Hello , new guy here and completely new to the Blackberry . I apologise to all ahead of time if I post something not where I am supposed too ! That being said , I am wondering about an email app that will download all images in the email with having to "get images " in the menu ? Thanks I am really looking forward to learning alot as I go through this site .
    05-01-09 09:52 AM
    1st Welcome to CrackBerry!!
    As far as your question, you'll get different answers on that. I use a program called Empower Email Viewer and still have to often "get images."
    05-01-09 10:48 PM
    Welcome its all here just have to spend time searching. happy cracking
    05-01-09 11:41 PM
    Hello , new guy here and completely new to the Blackberry . I apologise to all ahead of time if I post something not where I am supposed too ! That being said , I am wondering about an email app that will download all images in the email with having to "get images " in the menu ? Thanks I am really looking forward to learning alot as I go through this site .
    Am right there with ya. Guess how long it took me to figure out that the *mobile* version of the Crackberry website takes a lot less time to scroll through? o_O
    05-03-09 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD