Ok so I am new to the crackberry life but I have tried and tried to figure out on my own how to get my text messages separate from my email folder. I have already tried the seperate option and it still puts the message in both folders! Is this how it works? Am i being charged for a text even though I have an unlimited data plan? I also only get the flashing light that I have an email nd a tone when I get a text. Any info would be awesome. Hooked on the site and my BB.
    02-22-08 09:15 PM
    Welcome!

It separates the email and text messages but also keeps them in an additional folder, "Messages". If you have an Unlimited Text Msg plan, then you wouldn't be charged per text. And to get a tone, go to Menu then Profiles then Advanced, Select the profile and hit Edit.
    Last edited by cindylov4; 02-22-08 at 09:23 PM.
    02-22-08 09:21 PM
    Ok so I am new to the crackberry life but I have tried and tried to figure out on my own how to get my text messages separate from my email folder. I have already tried the seperate option and it still puts the message in both folders! Is this how it works? Am i being charged for a text even though I have an unlimited data plan? I also only get the flashing light that I have an email nd a tone when I get a text. Any info would be awesome. Hooked on the site and my BB.

I was having the same problems for a while. What you can do is hide the combined msg icon, that way you do not have to check the same msg 2 times. Also have you set up your profile for your alerts. Hit me on my bb if you have any more q's
    02-22-08 09:24 PM
    I was having the same problems for a while. What you can do is hide the combined msg icon, that way you do not have to check the same msg 2 times. Also have you set up your profile for your alerts. Hit me on my bb if you have any more q's
    Is there a way to make folders for your email on your bb to save incoming msgs to

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD