...So...i had no idea wut all the excitement was bout having a bb esp when i had owned smartphones & had the HTC which my ex had also. Breakup time came & i wanted a new phone (no reminders). Always upgrade so i gave the bb 8900 curve a try (tmobile), jus found this site...& here i am. I'm luvin my new phone! Whole new world!! Only had it a month or so still exploring. Not many bb users n my area but at least thr's a lotta bb luv here.
    03-01-09 04:54 PM
    Oh I don't know about how many BB users there are. I havent seen any other users from my area online, but Ive seen hundreds of people walking around with them :P Good to see you switched, enjoy the forums
    03-01-09 09:21 PM
    Kharma, Welcome to CrackBerry!!
    03-01-09 10:28 PM
    Welcome...check out this thread for newbie help.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...lecture+series
    03-01-09 10:30 PM
    ...So...i had no idea wut all the excitement was bout having a bb esp when i had owned smartphones & had the HTC which my ex had also. Breakup time came & i wanted a new phone (no reminders). Always upgrade so i gave the bb 8900 curve a try (tmobile), jus found this site...& here i am. I'm luvin my new phone! Whole new world!! Only had it a month or so still exploring. Not many bb users n my area but at least thr's a lotta bb luv here.
    Welcome to Crackistan! BBs are da' bomb!!
    03-02-09 01:21 AM
    Oh I don't know about how many BB users there are. I havent seen any other users from my area online, but Ive seen hundreds of people walking around with them :P Good to see you switched, enjoy the forums
    Thank you
    03-02-09 07:55 PM
    Kharma, Welcome to CrackBerry!!
    Aww thanks
    03-02-09 07:58 PM
    Welcome...check out this thread for newbie help.
    Thanks for the site ref. I saw it when I registered and was like are you serious?lol But, I'm sure that's where I'll head if/when I run into trouble lol
    03-02-09 08:03 PM
    Welcome to Crackistan! BBs are da' bomb!!
    Thanks. I agree...so far lol
    03-02-09 08:05 PM
    welcome to cb!
    03-03-09 09:32 AM
    I wanna be in this tread too
    03-20-09 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD