Hey guys, I've had my 8320 for almost a week now, but I have a little problem, nothing MAJOR but it's too noticeable for me, and kind of irritates me.

Whenever I go to the Media section and click on Media, it takes about 4-5 seconds to go to the screen to choose which type of media you want to view (pics, music, etc.), now I don't remember it being like this before. It's not just the media, but sometimes it's the call log and even messages. It's an on and off thing.

Now, I've done a reset (Alt+Right Shift+Delete) along with a battery pull and it seemed to have fixed it. But it currently started it again, I have 29MB of space, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks.
    Last edited by eclipse3580; 09-02-08 at 08:10 PM.
    09-02-08 07:59 PM
    My Curve lag sometimes in media. Its not enough of a problem for me to consider it broken yet.
    09-02-08 08:17 PM
    My Curve lag sometimes in media. Its not enough of a problem for me to consider it broken yet.
    Thats good enough to persuade me. Like I said, it's not a big, huge problem, just wondering if I was the only one, or if it could be fixed.
    09-02-08 10:36 PM
    Mine lags every now and then to. No biggie.
    09-02-08 11:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD