Hi, How do I create a signature line in my outgoing emails? Thx.
    09-25-08 05:24 PM
    https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw&locale=en

Log in there, and you can edit each email address signature setup on your Blackberry.
    09-25-08 05:35 PM
    https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw&locale=en

Log in there, and you can edit each email address signature setup on your Blackberry.
    I changed mine yesterday after I noticed that when Mothy sends me an e-mail, his was customized. I liked it...
    09-25-08 05:42 PM
    What am I doing wrong? I can't get an account set up. It says an account already exists when entering my pin. When a password is requested the message to my phone says my user name and password don't exist. Please use your device to access the Blackberry Internet Service. I used my browser and it still won't let met set an account. I'm not sure what to do next.
    09-26-08 06:55 PM
    Are you doing this via PC? That is how I did it. Google Verizon BIS and make up a password and do not forget it...
    09-26-08 07:11 PM
    Thanks I did another search and found another thread that walked me thru the set-up. I got the sig changed. Thanks!
    09-26-08 07:15 PM
    All good RS, there is plenty of other things you can do as well. This is the place to find out how...
    09-26-08 07:18 PM
    SevereDeceit................you got that right! This place is addicting....with all of the info.........maybe that is why they came up with the name crackberry! lol
    09-26-08 07:21 PM
    SevereDeceit................you got that right! This place is addicting....with all of the info.........maybe that is why they came up with the name crackberry! lol
    Exactly! I never in a million years thought i would be part of a forum. I just kept learning so much that eventually as i was searching the threads, I would see a question i knew and answer it. The rest speaks for itself. Take care RS and see you on the forum...
    09-26-08 07:25 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!
    09-26-08 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD