When I got my BB Curve I was switching from Palm Life Drive and a Cell Phone. I will NEVER go back.

With that said, I had a Sierra Bluetooth Keyboard that was very useful for entering longer text information to a PDA/Smart Phone. When I put the CD in my laptop preparatory to loading the app to my Curve I discovered, to my dismay, that the CD did not have drivers for BB. D#$#$N! I thought I was out ol luck.

Then my feeble brain suggested that there might be a driver available for the keyboard from the manufacturer. VIOLA! I was able to download it and install my first APP on my Curve. I send some pretty lenghty emails and need to type some Memos that can be lenghty. Problem solved.
    05-31-08 04:56 PM
    That sounds Awesome. I would love to try out one of those. Congrats on your hard work and intuitiveness. Welcome to CRACKberry by the way.
    05-31-08 05:18 PM
    fantom1023, do you carry all of those BBs around at one time? Are they all set to vibrate? WOW that would make you sit up and take notice. You really are addicted LOL. I am sooo afraid I will go there. HELP ME, HELP ME ......
    05-31-08 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD