I tried to look at the How To forum but couldn't find my answer.

When I was downloading the nav for sprint I checked the box for 'set permissions' before I downloaded it. After it downloaded it brought me to a screen where I can set things for Access/Deny/Prompt. I can't seem to find where that is. I set the GPS to allow and now it's on all the time.
    I would like to keep it on, but I would like to know how to get back to that screen for the app.
    I tried Options/Advanced Options and Security Options and it's not the same screen.

Thanks
    12-04-08 09:35 AM
    Go under options - advanced options - GPS to turn gps off
    12-05-08 08:21 PM
    Welcome aboard!
    12-06-08 02:04 AM
    12-06-08 08:21 AM
    I tried to look at the How To forum but couldn't find my answer.

When I was downloading the nav for sprint I checked the box for 'set permissions' before I downloaded it. After it downloaded it brought me to a screen where I can set things for Access/Deny/Prompt. I can't seem to find where that is. I set the GPS to allow and now it's on all the time.
    I would like to keep it on, but I would like to know how to get back to that screen for the app.
    I tried Options/Advanced Options and Security Options and it's not the same screen.

Thanks
    Actually, you were very close to getting to the "Set Permissions" screen; go to Options|Security Options|Application Permissions, and then highlight the app you want to modify, press the menu key (the one with the 5 dots to the left of the trackball) and select "Edit Default Permissions". You should see the screen that you're talking about.

HTH

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD