I've been able to seperate out my personal (Comcast) emails, my @vzw.blackberry address also has a separate icon, my sms/mms messages are also a separate icon. Is there a way to separate out my work emails that I receive from my BES so that they display as a separate icon, or do I have to go into the main messages folder for these?
    09-09-08 12:06 PM
    09-09-08 12:14 PM
    Impulse22281 notes great apps for this purpose above. I have them both and they work very well, no problems!! The Crackberry store has these apps and there is a free trial.
    09-09-08 12:27 PM
    Any cheaper or better yet free way to accomplish the same thing?
    09-09-08 03:38 PM
    Guess not??

Question: If I do buy this software, what happens if I have to swap out my BB or something? Do I have to buy it again? Anyone know how that works? I am considering buying it, but not if I have to keep buying it when I get a new phone or if mine gets swapped out because of problems, etc......
    09-12-08 09:55 AM
    Guess not??

Question: If I do buy this software, what happens if I have to swap out my BB or something? Do I have to buy it again? Anyone know how that works? I am considering buying it, but not if I have to keep buying it when I get a new phone or if mine gets swapped out because of problems, etc......
    There's not one single answer to your question. It depends on the vendor. A few, Garmin comes to mind, license software for one specific pin # only. Garmin tells you that up front, so there's no intent to deceive and you know what you're buying and that you'll have to buy it again if you change devices. With other companies, Handmark comes to mind, you simply notify them of your new device and they transfer your subscription with no charge.

I haven't used the software you're considering. You can probably find the answer on their website, if nobody who has it answers you.
    09-12-08 11:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD