Hi I am new to BB's and this site! Trying to figure out my Pearl 8130. I have my work email (Lotus Notes), Yahoo email and BB email on this thing. Is there a way to have a separate icon on the home screen for my work email? (like I do for the yahoo & BB email) Right now it goes into the "messages" folder along with everything else. TIA! This site is great!!
    08-11-08 07:55 PM
    you can seperate your sms and mms into one folder and emails into another by going into messages/options/general options/ sms and email and select seperate.
    08-11-08 07:58 PM
    I already have that option selected... My texts are in a separte folder but I'm hoping to separate emails (work vs yahoo vs blackberry) thx
    08-11-08 08:01 PM
    I already have that option selected... My texts are in a separte folder but I'm hoping to separate emails (work vs yahoo vs blackberry) thx
    ahhh i see, i dont think there is such a program or option, someone can correct me if im wrong.
    08-11-08 08:01 PM
    Not possible. All of your work email will come to messages. I have the same problem.

Work Email, Yahoo, Gmail, Sbcglobal, and Blackberry Email. My message folder is crazy.
    08-11-08 08:02 PM
    once i created my separate email addresses on my berry, a new icon showed up for each address. Then, i hid my "messages" icon and left the different email address icons on my homepage. this worked on my pearl
    08-11-08 08:29 PM
    once i created my separate email addresses on my berry, a new icon showed up for each address. Then, i hid my "messages" icon and left the different email address icons on my homepage. this worked on my pearl
    This is not the case for people with corporate email accounts. Our messages only go to the messages folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-08 08:32 PM
    oh ok... my apologies
    08-11-08 08:34 PM
    Great news, I found an application that seems to do what everyone is asking, it is called Empower BES Mailbox and I just installed it in trial mode. It puts an icon on your device called BES Mailbox, and inside is JUST your WORK emails! It's $19 but for me this seems worth it.
    08-29-08 04:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD