Newbie here. Absolutely love this site.

I've been searching this forum for an answer to my question, but it appears that there are a billion questions about how to change or delete the email signature from your BB.

This is NOT my question.

My problem is that when replying to emails from my BB, my auto signature sometimes appears at the end of my own reply message, while other times it appears all the way at the bottom of the email string under the initial email.

Why is this? And how do I make it so that it always appears at the end of my latest reply and not at the bottom of the original email?

Anybody else have this problem??

Thanks!!
    08-17-08 12:15 AM
    I have seen if I hit reply all, it goes to the bottom of the email. If I just hit reply, it goes to the bottom of my email.

But I just noticed that, so I don't know if that is the reason or not.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-08 09:59 AM
    Hmmm...

Haven't noticed that. I will have to keep my eye on that and see if it is the same for me.

Regardless, I still want the signature to post below my reply for both.
    08-17-08 11:55 AM
    Welcome to CB Kyle!

I never had any success getting the auto signature that is set from the BIS site or DM to be placed below the message I composed when replying to a message unless I selected "Delete Original Text".

There may be an easy trick to doing it that I have not seen yet, but what I and many others use, are signatures that you create in Auto Text. That way you can have as many as you like, place them where you want and you can see what the recipient will be getting before you send it.

I have setup four different sigs to choose from, as I do not want to have the same one for everyone that I message. You just need to remember which combination is which sig.

To do it, delete your auto-signature from the DM or BIS site and go to Options > Auto Text, and create sigs using combinations of letters such as xx, xy, or whatever you want. "sig" is a default blank signature already in the list.

To enter them to your message, type the sig dummy letters, then press the space key and the signature will replace them.
    08-17-08 01:38 PM
    Good idea, tyroni.

I appreciate the help.
    08-17-08 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD