Hai guys,

I've registered on crackberry once before but I've completely lost all my login information, and I can't even remember which email out of the hundred and something (an inflated guesstimate) I have. So I decided to start fresh and work my way up from newbie again. Hopefully more actively this time. I've kinda only just realised how helpful this site has been to me in the year that I've had my Bold. It's ridiculous that you guys here get very little credit for all your hard work and dedication. I bet there's a lot more people out there who have read the news, reviews, faq and forums to get help, and have never registered or posted so much as a hello. Shame on them.

So anyway, despite my username my name is Mea, and I own and run WDi. It's a work in progress right now, but I hope that one day it will become something more. The idea is to design low-cost and easily maintainable websites for young businesses. Ironic with WDi's own current age, it's been in the works for quite a few months but has only sprung up on the internuts about four months ago. Already have three clients, so that's a great start. I've been workin with html designs since I was 16, and I'm 28 now, so that's a fair while. Only started getting into php and css about two years ago so all things considered I'm going alright for a young entrepenuer (how do you spell that word? Seriously, weirest word in the english language). I live in Australia right now, but country boundaries mean nothing to me, I have friends all over America and Europe, and some tiny little pinoy islands in the middle of nowhere. Long as a person is kind and considerate I tend to easily make friends with them.

Which brings me to my reasoning for being here. I love my blackberry bold, got it just before to Storm came out in Aus which annoyed me a little. If I'd held off for another month or two I could have got the touchscreen. Turns out I probably got the better BB from what I've heard about the Storn and touchscreens in general. I'm extremely happy with my bold, especially since I learnt how to replace the trackball by myself. Stupid carrier wouldn't repair it for me, so I followed some instructions and voila. $10 and 10 mins later all fixed. Only six weeks I had to wait was for my berryball to actually get to me. Gonna need to stock up for next time soon. It's all good.

Anyway, I think that's enough rambling from me. If there's anything else you wanna know you're welcome to ask, or PM me, or even BBM me. None of my friends have blackberrys (YET! Mwahahah!) So friends with any BBM users are welcome! I love random messages! So hit me up anytime.

Guess I'll see you guys 'round!
    Cheers
    Mea
    08-25-09 07:01 PM
    Hello and welcome
    08-27-09 02:27 PM
    Why thank you. I was startinh to wonder if anyone read these things.
    08-27-09 04:11 PM
    Welcome back again!!
    08-27-09 04:16 PM
    Why thank you.
    08-27-09 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD