This is my first post so please be gentle with me! Saying goodbye today to my numbered gold blackberry passport (no.26) posting from my new dual Sim keyone. So I should be excited about my new phone? Well I am, it is as expected a joy to use but it doesn't have the same wow factor as my passport. Does anyone feel the same since switching?
    01-17-18 04:52 AM
    Don't have to say goodby...
    musicmatt likes this.
    01-17-18 10:10 AM
    I went from Classic to PRIV.

No, don't really miss it. I really enjoy the PRIV's larger screen.
    The keyboard isn't as good (about 85% as good), but I now have the apps that I need and the larger screen.

I'm used to changing operating systems as part of my work, so this isn't a big deal.
    musicmatt likes this.
    01-17-18 10:29 AM
    I know the Passport is in a class by itself. After picking up my Q10 after having the K1 for a few months, it felt like a kids toy.
    musicmatt likes this.
    01-17-18 10:31 AM
    Only had the K1 for 2 days and like most changes it takes some getting used to. Not sorry I have changed as I like the way all the apps now work and not worried about compatability anymore but I doubt anything will match the design and feeling of quality of the passport.

If apple had launched the passport it would have been a bestseller but they would never be that brave. I admire apple products but not enough to be a customer. They are like Porsche, every new model looks the same!
    01-17-18 12:03 PM
    I know the Passport is in a class by itself. After picking up my Q10 after having the K1 for a few months, it felt like a kids toy.
    I am curious each time I read such a post. Probably my hands are so small, but I really miss those small dimensions! Wouldn't trade anyway.
    musicmatt likes this.
    01-17-18 12:08 PM
    I am curious each time I read such a post. Probably my hands are so small, but I really miss those small dimensions! Wouldn't trade anyway.
    My hands are small too. I still love the Q10 keyboard, but everything else felt very retro. Believe me, I surprised myself.
    01-17-18 12:15 PM