Friends, I feel that the veil of cluelessness has been lifted from my head. After wading through a sea of limpwristed AT&T iDorks trying to get me to falter from my goal of greatness, I purchased my new VZW BlackBerry Curve 8330, and I have to say... this thing friggin' rocks! The BB 8330 doesn't just John Cougar Mellencamp rock; it rocks like Slayer and Iron Maiden knife fighting in a pit of vipers. I never knew how awesome a phone could be until I picked this baby up. Now my life is complete.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say hello to the CrackBerry community. I think I may have found my new digital home.

-tem.digital
    11-18-08 09:50 AM
    Welcome to CB and the addiction.
    11-18-08 10:20 AM
    welcome to crackberry!!
    11-18-08 10:23 AM
    Thanks guys. I'm sure I'll see you around the forums.

-tem.digital
    11-18-08 12:27 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-08 12:49 PM
    Congratulations on your new Curve. Welcome to Crackberry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-08 12:57 PM
    Congrats on the Curve! Personally, I think it's the best BB phone, but then I'm partial. ;-)

Welcome to CB!
    11-18-08 08:10 PM
    After wading through a sea of limpwristed AT&T iDorks trying to get me to falter from my goal of greatness, I purchased my new VZW BlackBerry Curve 8330, and I have to say... this thing friggin' rocks! The BB 8330 doesn't just John Cougar Mellencamp rock; it rocks like Slayer and Iron Maiden knife fighting in a pit of vipers.
    What a way with words. Welcome!
    11-19-08 01:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD