i saw my email address was suspended: msnatasha@mycingular.blackberry.com. I wonder why? i plan get another one soon. I only had gotten $75 off purcase as I have 2 more months till i get max discount re-upping LOL. Wheres good place get bb curve cheaper than att?
    07-29-07 09:07 PM
    I strongly suggest re-reading your post above, and editing it to make it more readable...

But, in answer to your question, eBay more than likely. Alternatively, place a wanted ad in the 'buy / sell' section...
    Last edited by navilyn; 07-29-07 at 10:05 PM. Reason: ...added a link.
    07-29-07 10:02 PM
    welllllllllll im no typist and am not in the employ of anyone who cares. I write way i want and as i hate typing its what you get! typing should be words not character ..ps my h key is stuck hence te lack of h's hehe.
    thanks for the reply! hopefully correct spelling isnt a requirement to posting? i think write stream consciousness. I dont think like ordinary folks so my writing could appear odd i guess.
    07-29-07 10:20 PM
    Not to stray from the original question / post. But, I understand where you're coming from, albeit it, to get an answer to your questions / issues, we'd need to be able to understand it, no? Rhetorical, of course...
    07-29-07 10:26 PM
    Yeah, I'm lost on the OP. The email account is suspended why? Non payment, or other reasons?
    07-29-07 10:31 PM
    because i returned my bb curve to the att store and canceled data plan til i decide what bb i want. I dont think thats right suspend my bb email because im "taking a vacation!"
    07-29-07 10:53 PM
    I believe because it tied to your BlackBerry data package, if you disconnect / suspend that service, it will 'disable' that email address. For the moment, at least...
    07-29-07 10:55 PM
    thanks for the info, i will call "ma belle" tomorrow, see if i lost the email address forever, aol usually holds a email addy 6 months we will see what att's policy is. theres a disconnect between policy and customer care. most you wouldnt give up your bb's for anything so it prob hasnt happened enough to talk bout it? my only point is what if sumone was sending me something important? att should explained this?
    07-29-07 11:04 PM
    But, think about it this way.
    1. You have a BlackBerry...
    2. You give it up...
    3. The email account for that device can't be accesses ANYWHERE, except from the device...
    4. So, even if someone DID send you an email, you'd not get it anyway...

So, I guess what's the point of RIM / the carrier keeping it...

Ps: RIM keeps email addresses for three months after an account is closed, or the address has been deleted...
    07-29-07 11:08 PM
    this is a good resource here! thanks for taking te time!

back in 1999 i bought one those palms with color. i wanted buy a silkyboards for typing. I didnt have a credit card time so i asked why product wasnt in the store. I managed get product into compusa. by finding the distributer and making a pitch. back then there waant much software avail upon the shelves. that why i love delving into, a new for me, product
    07-29-07 11:13 PM
    it's not lost, it's just suspended for the time being, if you get a new phone fast enough att will reactivate the account, they do expire, but you need a data support rep to unsuspend the account for you when u get a new device.
    07-30-07 02:05 AM
    if you plan to get a new 2 yr contract, then i suggest this site:

Welcome to our Wireless World

you get the BBCurve for FREE after rebate. IM NOT SPAM....I got my Curve for $80, but i used a different site. I should've used this one, its way better.
    07-30-07 03:51 PM