Hi! I live in Sussex England- have been a mobile user since the 80s when company mobiles were plumbed into company cars and Cellnet was the dominant UK network but reception very patchy! Migrated onto a number of phones supplied by company then got the chance to have a Blackberry Storm (no wifi!) -loved the hub and the implicit security of the brand. My last non Android Blackberry was the Classic (BB10) but some of the apps from the Google Play Store were clunky and then Whats App declined to support BB10 any more. O2 didn't supply Blackberry phones so tried a Samsung J5 and although a reasonable phone I missed some of the Blackberry features (no notification light, no hub and lots of ads).
    Got my Blackberry Motion in December through CarPhone Warehouse with an O2 contract and love it! Its good to look at, it is well built and I preferred the larger screen on it to the KeyOne. It carries out things pretty fast, there is plent of storage. It is easy to use and adapt to your liking. The battery endurance is remarkable for a smart phone. I have never had to charge it after a day's use, usually charge up 2nd evening. I have now got the hang of Google and do use the back up service for photos, documents, calendar and contacts. (I couldn't find a simple way of syncing to MS Office Outlook on my PC). I have spent some time though on Google privacy settings.
    I am not a 'techie' but to be honest I haven't found any problems with the BB Motion yet and am therefore a satisfied user and very glad to be back with Blackberry.
    01-05-18 10:58 AM
    Welcome back.... enjoy your Motion.
    01-05-18 11:53 AM
    01-05-18 02:42 PM
    01-05-18 07:50 PM
    Welcome back to CrackBerry and enjoy the forums.
    01-06-18 04:10 PM