I downloaded the NES emulator from pinstack. It's horribly slow and unresponsive, plus I read that it's crashed a couple of bbs, so I'd like to remove it asap. I'm super new in the whole bb world, so please bear with me. I went to options->advanced options->applications to find it and remove it, but it's not showing up.

Am I going about it the wrong way? Please help!
    09-20-08 12:09 AM
    Please disregard! When I told my husband what happened, I got an eye roll and was informed that I have to remove it through pocketmac. Oops.
    09-20-08 12:11 AM
    Ugh, ok disregard the disregard. I uninstalled through pocketmac, but it's still there. So, once again, any help would be much appreciated!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-08 12:18 AM
    Have you tried the desktop manager?

09-20-08 12:22 AM
    I haven't used the desktop manager at all. All I did was download pocket mac to my laptop and synced my device. Downloaded the emulator to my laptop, then installed it on my bb. The desktop mgr cd that came with my bb is only for p.c.s, and I have a mac.

09-20-08 12:31 AM
    Did you pull out the battery for 30 seconds with the phone on after you uninstalled it ?

09-20-08 12:38 AM
    Ok. I did a battery pull and its still there. I'm really getting agitated now. Anyone have any other suggestions?

To recap- I've tried removing through applications, I uninstalled through pocketmac, and I've done a battery pull.

09-20-08 09:57 AM
    When you go to Applications on your BB, press Menu and choose Modules. See if you can find the app now. You can also try using the App Loader in Desktop Manager to uncheck the application to uninstall. I think part of the problem here is that you are asking about something that is more relevant to another forum than CB. I am not familiar with the app you are talking about.
    09-20-08 02:08 PM
    Thanks for the replies, and thanks sunkast. Sorry for the double post.
    09-20-08 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD