My contract with Verizon is up for renewal on the 24th of November. I am praying to my lucky stars that I can get my hands on a Storm then. If not, I will call them every day till I do to see if they got a shipment As my first Blackberry, I don't know what good apps there are for free and where to get them and how to install them. Games would also be interesting. Thank you for the help.
    11-21-08 08:53 PM
    I mean of course the CB launcher. I saw the Viigo video, it looks like its gonns be cool on the storm. But I'm assuming its gonna be pretty much the same apps as before so you can check those out in the popular downloads section

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 12:24 AM
    Could you link me to the Viigo video? It looks like there are not many apps designed for the Storm yet. I believe I read Blackberry Apps not designed for the Storm will work, is this true?
    11-22-08 03:04 PM
    It's still in beta but it should be out soon.

blackberrysync.com/2008/11/check-out-viigo-on-the-blackberry-storm/
    11-22-08 11:27 PM
    All the google mobile apps are pretty good. google. com/mobile
    11-22-08 11:39 PM
    BTW RushRingLeader, welcome to CB!

Good luck on snagging a Storm!
    11-23-08 09:54 AM

enjoy the storm
    11-23-08 09:57 AM
    11-24-08 05:02 PM
    So I went today and they were out. Now its time to just pester them. Whats the plan for them getting new shipments? Will they get a few every week or will it just be one HUGE shipment on the 15th. I mean, they can make so many of these things a day, why not send them out as they are made?
    11-24-08 06:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD