So I noticed in the screenshot post that people have managed to rearrange their icons that show up on their main screen. How would I do that?

PS, I'm new! I just got my BB Curve 8310 in the mail today and I haven't been able to remove myself from CB all day long.
    05-14-09 12:48 AM
    Hilight the icon, hit the Menu key, select Move.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 01:03 AM
    Welcome! You can also hide the ones you don't use the same way.
    05-14-09 09:20 AM
    Thanks! I know how to hide/move icons in the menu screen but I was talking about the main screen (?).
    05-15-09 12:01 AM
    Hi and welcome! Everyone pretty much summed it up you highlight the icon right click and select move
    05-15-09 07:40 AM
    Lydia, if you are talking about a Zen or L theme, move the icons on your main home screen to the first 5 to 10 spots in the grid. The Zen theme will display the first 5, and L themes will display a few more than that, always the very first icons on the normal Home Screen. Play with it; you'll see what I mean.
    05-15-09 12:59 PM
    Lydia, if you are talking about a Zen or L theme, move the icons on your main home screen to the first 5 to 10 spots in the grid. The Zen theme will display the first 5, and L themes will display a few more than that, always the very first icons on the normal Home Screen. Play with it; you'll see what I mean.
    Gotcha! Thanks, everyone, for your help!
    05-15-09 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD