new to crack... placed a order with letstalk, bold free with rebate, free 4gb card, no activation fee with att, sounds great, bold arrives, put in battery, back does not close, defective, send back for $30.00 next day mail, letstalk receives it and sends exchange, all promotions no longer valid, no free 4gb card, activation fee now $36.00, i also had returned a car charger as they said return everything, they did not re-ship, i called , too bad, i canceled as they changed the terms of my original order in writing by e-mail, refused delivery of replaced phone, have not heard a word from them, i must be crazy to buy a phone online, i am sure more trouble ahead with charges on my credit card, my wife has a curve , loves it, i need a blackberry , where
    should i buy?? any help please. stay away from letstalk...... thanks mitch, fl.
    09-03-09 08:07 AM
    I think I'd be pretty irritated if I were you but I never buy from anyone but the carrier. You may be able to get things cheaper other places, but you have much better options should anything go wrong with your phone. I rarely like buying electronic devices from places where I can't easily go back to if there is a problem. You may pay a little more but in the long run, it's usually far less aggrivating.
    09-03-09 08:12 AM
    There are only 2 places I order electronics from online, Newegg and Adorama. The latter one has unlocked phones, so you could try them. Besides those two places I agree with clitrenta, go to the carrier.
    09-03-09 08:23 AM
    Go to verizon their network is the best what's the point of having a good phone but with a not so good data plan

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD