I just received my first BB, a Curve 8320, and I am having trouble reading my Hotmail messages that I have set up on my BB. I receive the messages no problem, but the messages have all of this html codeing information in the email making it difficult to find and read the message. How can I turn this off or am I going to have to change my Hotmail to GMail just so I can read my messages.

Thanks.
    12-18-08 12:36 PM
    You need to log into mytmobile go to email set up. select service books the send service books. Welcome to CB!
    12-18-08 12:45 PM
    I just received my first BB, a Curve 8320, and I am having trouble reading my Hotmail messages that I have set up on my BB. I receive the messages no problem, but the messages have all of this html codeing information in the email making it difficult to find and read the message. How can I turn this off or am I going to have to change my Hotmail to GMail just so I can read my messages.

Thanks.
    I ended up doing what you did. I switched back to Gmail. I couldn't figure out Hotmail, and I hated how it showed on my phone. Be sure to log in to your BIS and set up a filter for your Gmail so that all sent mail from your phone does not show.
    12-18-08 03:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD