new user of blackberry and addicted already! Tom in northern Wisconsin, 40 years old and looking for others to chat with. Nothing creepy or freaky just chat and pass some time and make some friends... 21D09742
    02-01-11 08:36 AM
    Hey man.

This is my 1st post on these forums.

I didn't want to post elsewhere hehe.. What better than the NooB Forum

My Bold 9650 comes next week. 1st BlackBerry for me.

Do you have OS 5 or OS6 installed?
    02-01-11 06:22 PM
    new user of blackberry and addicted already! Tom in northern Wisconsin, 40 years old and looking for others to chat with. Nothing creepy or freaky just chat and pass some time and make some friends... 21D09742
    Welcome!! I've had my BB for about 2 years now, but honestly have learned more from these forums in the last 3 days than in the entire 2 years prior!

I have a BOLD 9650 from VzW running on OS6 (my first operating system upgrade ever that I just did 3 days ago when I got on this site). Today alone I got soooo much help from users on getting my beloved pebble background back, my favorite lucid alert tone, and just downloaded the most wonderful, clean and easy theme!!

So many things I still don't know how to do as I just posted for the first time within the last 24 hours LOL....would love to learn how to follow certain threads and/or users, how to mark favorites and much more!

A true addiction indeed....but a good one!! :-).

WELCOME!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-11 06:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD