I recently purchased a Blackberry Pearl (8120?) and I have a quick questions on videos. Is there anyway to record a video with it...I found how to store videos, pictures, etc. but I was wondering if there was a way to record your own videos. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Brandan
    08-27-08 05:27 PM
    Yes, the 8120 has a video recorder built in.
    08-27-08 05:30 PM
    Yes, the 8120 has a video recorder built in.
    How do I get to the video recorder? Through the camera or do I have to go somewhere else in the phone menu?
    08-27-08 06:00 PM
    There should be an icon labeled video camera...
    08-27-08 06:06 PM
    How do I get to the video recorder? Through the camera or do I have to go somewhere else in the phone menu?
    The first thing you NEED to do, is get a memory card, your BB is protecting you from yourself.
    Once you have a card in and formatted and supported by your berry, you'll get a camcorder icon, or if you have the camera open and hit the menu key you'll get an open video cam option.
    Welcome to CB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-08 06:10 PM
    The first thing you NEED to do, is get a memory card, your BB is protecting you from yourself.
    Once you have a card in and formatted and supported by your berry, you'll get a camcorder icon, or if you have the camera open and hit the menu key you'll get an open video cam option.
    Welcome to CB.

I don't have a memory card and have that icon...
    08-27-08 06:18 PM
    I don't have a memory card and have that icon...
    Yes sir, however, you're superbad AND have a curve, our friend with the ?? Has a pearl.
    I had the same issue when I got my pearl.

08-27-08 06:23 PM
    Ahhh ok...
    08-27-08 06:30 PM
    He needs to be running OS 4.5 to get the video record icon.
    08-27-08 06:35 PM
    He needs to be running OS 4.5 to get the video record icon.

Not for the 8120/8110 series. They have 4.3, which is capable of video recording.
    08-28-08 12:20 AM
    I recently purchased a Blackberry Pearl (8120?) and I have a quick questions on videos. Is there anyway to record a video with it...I found how to store videos, pictures, etc. but I was wondering if there was a way to record your own videos. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Brandan

Welcome to crackberry.com
    08-28-08 12:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD