I'm new to the site. Just wanted to start a chain question. What is the thing that u love ur blackberry so dear for. Mine is the multitasking. Wats urs?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-08 04:03 PM
    The knowledge that my phone is far superior to that of anybody else's in my school. That and the fact that they are just awsome devices! They do so much!

Welcome to the Crack iizzjazz. Is that what it says on your passport?
    02-04-08 04:14 PM
    Lol I just put that there just to sign up really quick. Thanks man I'm happy to be here.

02-04-08 04:17 PM
    the fact that it has spell check...

-db
    02-04-08 04:19 PM
    My first reason for entering the bb world was b/c at the time there weren't many phones with a full qwerty keyboard, but once I got one it became sure a huge part of my life that I could never stray

02-04-08 04:24 PM
    There are SOOOOOOOO many reasons why.... But im guna stay the ability to do literaly everything on one hand-held device! (multi-tasking)
    02-04-08 04:47 PM
    Full QWERTY keyboard, great for constant SMS'ing!
    02-04-08 04:57 PM
    It doesn't crash 786 times a day like my Treos used to.

02-04-08 05:01 PM
    Davey - amen to that!

I have never liked txt tlk and all tjat cul8r rubbish, and I've never been too fast a typer on phones, but I've always been fast on QWERTYs, being slow and typing proper English on a 1 2abc 3def keypad is haaaard!

I'm typing faster on my BB than I do on my laptop, mainly because the keys are so close but god I love my BB! I wasn't expecting to love it this much!

02-04-08 05:38 PM
    keeps me organized, and is the ultimate communication device for me (email, blogging, etc.). can i also mention i love having the internet in my pocket?
    02-04-08 05:52 PM
    Tethered modem

02-04-08 06:39 PM
    Solachica - that's another great reason! Love using the internet on the road: BB or Laptop!

Whoo! Official CrackBerry Addict 100th post!

02-05-08 06:35 AM
    Whoops, Abuser sorry!

02-05-08 06:37 AM
    i like being able to receive my email where ever I am
    02-05-08 06:41 AM
    My last phone was a samsung sync from cingular, and though this may never have been an issue for any of you guys, it sure was the biggest difference for me - having service in my office. I'm currently on the ground floor of an old building, and about 5 feet past the door I used to lose all my service bars. Now I can roam deep into the bowels of this old edifice and still be on top of my emails, messages etc.!

Fantastic!
    02-14-08 03:34 PM
    i like being able to receive my email where ever I am
    me too! makes life simple... but not really at all.
    02-14-08 11:55 PM
    I feel like my blackberry makes me run faster and jump higher. Could just be my imagination though...
    02-14-08 11:59 PM
    I feel like my blackberry makes me run faster and jump higher. Could just be my imagination though...
    LOL.

you as well?
    02-15-08 12:25 AM
    me too! makes life simple... but not really at all.
    lol i was thinking the same. I dont have any notifications associated with emails since the 2 I have connected to my pearl are heavily used and I dont want my phone notifying me every single time, so I just check it every hour when im at work and about every 20mins when im out of work
    02-15-08 07:17 AM
    AT&T just set up shop here in town, so I decided to get a phone I can really use at the doctors office waiting room AND when I'm "busy" at my desk at work. Of all the candy bar phones I thought this one was the coolest. Plus I hate replying to text messages with the old style phone keyboard. Now I have to get my husband to buy one so he can pay the bill every month!
    02-18-08 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD