What is the highest capacity BB's can take? and whats the highest capacity available? I tried looking online but cant find a straight answer. I have a Tour 9630 btw
    12-18-09 08:42 AM
    What is the highest capacity BB's can take? and whats the highest capacity available? I tried looking online but cant find a straight answer. I have a Tour 9630 btw
    With newer model BB's they can pretty much take anything you put in them. But the largest cards that are made are 32 gigs most likely. Those are really hard to find though, they aren't too popular and are expensive. 16 gig is currently the upper limit, and its readily available and about 60 bones.
    12-18-09 03:36 PM
    Ahh ok I was curious because I found a 16gb online but the tour wasnt mentioned on the BB compatibility list. Good to know, thank you
    12-18-09 04:48 PM
    Ahh ok I was curious because I found a 16gb online but the tour wasnt mentioned on the BB compatibility list. Good to know, thank you
    Are you finding it that much cheaper than on crackberry? Because they say that some cards don't work with certain phones. Did the compatibility list mention other bb's? Because what works with the bold 9000/9700 would probably work with the Tour - they are all kind of in the same family. I'm not sure though. good luck. I bought me and my brother Scandisk cards - mine is 8 gig and his is 16.
    12-19-09 03:26 PM
    Yea actually found a few on Amazon and Buy.com from 38-50bucks. Sandisk seems to be the most reliable after reading up on a few reviews. I think I'll stick with them. The only question now is do cough up the extra dough for a class 4 and should I just wait until the 32gig is widely available....Still thinking although I'll prob just end up buying the 16gig class 2 for now
    12-20-09 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD