I have set a personal picture of my kids as my wallpaper...now ..is there anyway to get the icons off their faces? Even when I "hide" everything the shadows are still so there that it ruins the picture.
    Thank you
    Kim
    11-13-08 10:38 AM
    After you "Hide" then click on "Show All".
    11-13-08 10:40 AM
    Thank you. May take me forever to remember or see the shadows when I need to locate something! Old eyes!
    11-13-08 10:46 AM
    I have a similar question about Icons. Is there a way to make them line the bottom of the screen rather than the side?
    11-13-08 11:02 AM
    Where the icons line up are all theme based. There are a zillion different themes out there, many for free. Some very skilled theme makers lurk here in the Themes forum.
    11-13-08 11:09 AM
    Thank you. May take me forever to remember or see the shadows when I need to locate something! Old eyes!
    Need me to hold it out at the right distance for you??

I'm forever twiddlin with my icons and over time end up with the ones I use most often on the top 5. That way they are the only ones that show with the bb dimension plus today theme I like most.
    11-13-08 11:12 AM
    Just an fyi when you install a new theme... If you move your icons around to get to the ones you use most, then later change your theme, you have to re-order and move your icons around again. Its a real pain!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-08 11:47 AM
    also the theme you are looking for would be some sort of dock theme.
    11-13-08 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD