Has anyone tried the invisible shields they have? i have an 8900 and i'm not sure about the quality or how good is the product is. I apreciate the help
    05-24-09 09:21 PM
    Welcome to CB!

ZAGG, the maker of invisibleSHIELD, makes excellent products. They are very high quality, and they do a great job of protecting from scratches. It's saved my phones quiet a few times in the past.
    05-24-09 09:28 PM
    Good to hear. I've been considering buying one myself. Is it hard to put on though?
    05-24-09 10:01 PM
    Good to hear. I've been considering buying one myself. Is it hard to put on though?
    It takes A LOT of patience to get it on right. If you follow instructions and are careful, it shouldn't be too bad.
    05-24-09 10:02 PM
    It takes A LOT of patience to get it on right. If you follow instructions and are careful, it shouldn't be too bad.
    now, if i decide to get a new battery cover, can i take the shield off one battery cover and put it on the new one?
    05-24-09 10:07 PM
    I bought the ZAGG invisible shield and loved it. I got the one for the storm that covers everything. It was a bit tricky to apply, but if you take your time and carefully read the instructions you can do it with no problems. The good thing about them is that they have a free lifetime replacement warranty. They seem to be really good quality and very scratch resistant while adding a little extra grip too.
    05-24-09 10:07 PM
    now, if i decide to get a new battery cover, can i take the shield off one battery cover and put it on the new one?
    Not usually. It's tough to remove, so when removing it, you'll probably stretch it out a lot. Have no fear though, ZAGG has lifetime warranty, so if you ever need it replaced, call them and they'll send you one out. All you have to do is return the old one (and pay for shipping which is like 4 bucks).
    05-24-09 10:09 PM
    Not usually. It's tough to remove, so when removing it, you'll probably stretch it out a lot. Have no fear though, ZAGG has lifetime warranty, so if you ever need it replaced, call them and they'll send you one out. All you have to do is return the old one (and pay for shipping which is like 4 bucks).
    Nice!! and again i apreciate it, and hope you guys have a great holiday!!!
    05-24-09 10:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD