ok I would love to put a picture of myself on my profile on here so that way you lovely, sweet people can see who you are talking to however the only real picture I have of my self that is recent is on my blackberry itself and when I went to put it on there it says that it is too large..... anyone know how to size it down to put it on here? any help would be greatly appreciated
    02-10-08 10:07 AM
    free program: gimp. GNU image manipulation program. if you don't have photoshop.
    02-10-08 10:14 AM
    Or you can use Irfanview which is also free and easy.
    02-10-08 10:23 AM
    If you attatch the image to an eMail and send it to [email protected] I will scale it to avatar size and send it back to you. (It should look good as Photoshop won't pixelate it) and/or host it for you and give you the link to use it on here.

ADLEN
    02-10-08 11:13 AM

It took me forever to get this pic I choose when I do want to change it will you be able to help me

If you attatch the image to an eMail and send it to [email protected] I will scale it to avatar size and send it back to you. (It should look good as Photoshop won't pixelate it) and/or host it for you and give you the link to use it on here.

ADLEN
    02-10-08 12:59 PM
    Miss Curve, Yes indeedy. Remember the email address or write it down, add it whatever you want to do!
    02-10-08 01:42 PM
    So where can I add a pic? I went to the profile edit section but it doesnt allow me to add an avatar from there? BTW I'm on a computer when I do this (that's where all my pictures are), do I need to connect to the site using my berry?
    02-14-08 03:27 PM
    My Account > Forum Settings > Avatar Settings

That should work but your photos will be too big, you will have to scale the image down to 80 by 80 pixels maximum. If you want it scaled down and hosted for you, attach the image to an email and send it to:

[email protected]

And I'll get it back to you ASAP.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-08 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD