I just have a few questions. I'm buying 2 BB Storms on a family plan. We currently use about 550 minutes of talk time, but we do a lot of texting. When we buy the storm, I want to take full advantage of what the storm has to offer, minus the talk time. What kind of dataplan would you recommend? Do the data plans include voice or not?

Any help here would be great, I'd like to have a game plan, so that I can be in and out as soon as possible.

Thanks
    11-19-08 01:07 PM
    get a Verizon premium plans,it has unlimted text and you will have to pay for a data plan has well,the one i got runs about 30 bucks a month but i pay a lil cheaper with my discount
    11-19-08 01:18 PM
    Yea you have to make sure they put you in a BIS data plan which is 30 bucks a month for each phone, which includes unlimited data for the bb i.e web browsing and Blackberry Instant Messaging.

Then get the Nationwide family Select plan for 99.99 for 700 min includes unlimited text, pixz, video and instant msg.

Welcome to the Crack
    11-19-08 01:35 PM
    Yea you have to make sure they put you in a BIS data plan which is 30 bucks a month for each phone, which includes unlimited data for the bb i.e web browsing and Blackberry Instant Messaging.

Then get the Nationwide family Select plan for 99.99 for 700 min includes unlimited text, pixz, video and instant msg.

Welcome to the Crack
    Doesn't he need a BES/BIS type server for that?
    11-19-08 01:44 PM
    Doesn't he need a BES/BIS type server for that?
    for BIS you dont need a server because it goes through RIMS servers, which is what most personal user need and is what I mentioned in my post already for 30 bucks for each berry.

BES is hosted through a companies exchange server and most personal users do not need it
    11-19-08 01:50 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Enjoy the Storm!
    11-19-08 10:04 PM
    You are going to have so much fun here. Gl and have fun
    11-19-08 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD