Heyy well I'm sure someone else asked this question but I searched n can't find any help. I got the vib and ring app and I can't get it to work. My phone still vibs first. Any help would be great and also I got my first theme and can't really figure out how to customize it. Thanks guys
    08-26-08 10:32 AM
    What exactly are you trying to do in the way of customization? What theme are you working with?

And can you be more specific about what your issue is with the vibe+ring app?
    08-26-08 10:36 AM
    Well I just want my phone to vib and ring at the same time not vib then ring. And I activated the app but it doesn't seem to do anything at all bc it still vibs twice before ringing. And the then I'm workin with is an iberry theme. I'm just wondering if I can make a two part home screen or whatever u call it where my most used icons are on one page n if I push a button I can go to all my other apps but maybe its not possible. Either way I can't figure out how to mess with anything on my theme. Ha probably hard to figure out what I'm sayn haha
    08-26-08 10:42 AM
    I do not personally use the iBerry theme. However, I do know that the icons are setup to look like the homescreen of the iPhone. In short, you cannot customize this theme to look more like the Blackberry short app list.

I understand you want your phone to ring and vibrate at the same time. Where did you purchase the app? Did you change your profile settings?
    08-26-08 10:46 AM
    I bought the app from the crackberry store. And I changed the settings in profile a bit but to no avail. Nothing seems to fix my prob.
    08-26-08 10:49 AM
    Did you try a battery pull? Did you uninstall then reinstall the app?
    08-26-08 10:51 AM
    Ill try those two once and see what happens. Thank you I appreciate it
    08-26-08 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD