So I'm not really really a newbie, but this seems to be kind of a newbie question.

Yesterday I searched the forums and thought I found an answer to my question, but what I found didn't work and gosh darn it that I can't find it again today.

Does anyone know if there is a way to prioritize multiple phone numbers within one entry? Example: My mom has three numbers (work, work2, mobile) and when I go to dial her number, I have to scroll down to mobile. I thought I read that the BB will just update to the last number dialed, but I've called her a few times and it still gives me the same order of work, work2, mobile.

I'd like to avoid making multiple entries for one person if at all possible. It seems silly that I can adjust pretty much everything else about the phone, but I haven't figured this one out.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
    09-15-08 07:50 PM
    Unfortunately you can't, it defaults to work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-08 08:09 PM
    dammit dammit -- that is ridiculous!
    09-15-08 08:13 PM
    You could always use speed dial entries, even faster than going into the address book

09-15-08 08:17 PM
    You could always use speed dial entries, even faster than going into the address book

oh hey! that totally makes sense and i hadn't even thought of that.

i actually think my mom is on speed dial. i just need more practice with my phone.

thanks for the tip!
    09-15-08 08:21 PM
    oh hey! that totally makes sense and i hadn't even thought of that.

i actually think my mom is on speed dial. i just need more practice with my phone.

thanks for the tip!
    You are welcome. The lack of phone number prioritizing was one of the first things I noticed when I got my bb but doesnt bother me anymore.

Since you have a curve with full keyboard make it even easier. Example, for mom, make the speed dial for her the M key. I use my speed dial keys like that for even easier remembering.
    09-15-08 08:32 PM
    Since you have a curve with full keyboard make it even easier. Example, for mom, make the speed dial for her the M key. I use my speed dial keys like that for even easier remembering.
    gabbott -- you are so smart! thanks for the advice!!!
    09-15-08 08:33 PM
    Welcome To Crackberry.
    09-15-08 11:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD