Hello to all. This is my first post on this forum and of course I'm here asking questions. I'm currently with Verizon using a Treo 700p and while I like the unit for what it can do, I've grown tired of having to perform a soft reset an average of three times per week. I've been told that I should check out a Blackberry and that's what brought me to this board. I have some basic, absolute newbie questions (I've never even held a BB before) I hope will be answered here.
    First, I'm very partial to Agendus and what it can do. Is there anything similar to Agendus for the Treo? Also, are there any known plans to have Agendus ported over to a BB? I plan to use the BB strictly for personal use and would like to be able to have access to about three (possibly four) email addresses. The email program I use on my Treo can do this with no issues. Is this possible on a BB? I'm heavily into personalization and would like to know if there are wallpapers, themes, icons and sounds available for a BB.
    So with all of this, I ask the last question; who here thinks I'll like the BB over the Treo?

Thanks!
    06-06-07 08:31 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com

Agendus = PocketDay

You can have up to 10 personal email addresses setup in BIS. On CrackBerry.com, among other places, you can find 1000+ themes, wallpapers and ringtones...

ps: I'd give you two days with a BlackBerry 8800 or a Curve, and you'd be hooked!
    06-06-07 09:28 AM
    Thanks for the welcome. I checked out PocketDay, but the interface doesn't look as clean as Agendus. I'll have to check it out further. Thanks for letting me know about the other things. One last question that popped into my mind, can I run multiple apps at the same time? It's probably the one thing I hate the most about my Treo; one app at a time only! I've had my eyes on the Curve and will be waiting for news of a Curve on T-Mo (my old service provider).

Thanks!

Welcome to CrackBerry.com

Agendus = PocketDay

You can have up to 10 personal email addresses setup in BIS. On CrackBerry.com, among other places, you can find 1000+ themes, wallpapers and ringtones...

ps: I'd give you two days with a BlackBerry 8800 or a Curve, and you'd be hooked!
    06-06-07 10:02 AM
    In a word, yes...
    06-06-07 10:30 AM
    Thanks again. I hope to be a newbie in time. I'm itching to see what all the BB fuss is about.

In a word, yes...
    06-06-07 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD