Howdy!
    I just got my Blackberry Pearl and I have a question about the calendar. I don't use the my pc to sync the calendar 'cuz i have the same appointments every day with just a few changes from time to time. The problem i'm having is that my reminders quit working after 1 day. I do have the Blackberry software loaded on the pc and am willing to use it but would rather try to handle this directly through the Blackberry. I have a feeling that the issue is in how i'm entering the appointments into the calendar but I am having trouble locating a manual that will explain how to do this step-by-step. Are there any resources online that have the step-by-step instructions?
    11-03-08 04:29 PM
    When you set appt are you setting them to recurring? At the bottom you have an option to set recurrance which makes it series and that should continue the alert each time the appt comes up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-08 05:24 PM
    I set the recurrance to weeklyand select the days of the week that these appointments are active and end: never. What should I put in the "every" category? When I click it the numbers 1-99 appear.
    11-03-08 07:06 PM
    BTW Poppabear - welcome to CB - you'll find lots of helpful people here.
    11-03-08 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD