A couple of days ago my browser is telling me, "Your device doesn't have any browser configuation service book entries". So I do a search and the best I could come with is to resend books (I think..) so I do that and nothing, what am to do! I hate opera mini and I miss the ease of just jumping on crackberry! I'm losing my mind over this...can someone plz, plz, plz help me!!?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-08 01:20 PM
    Try:

Options
    Advanced Options
    Host Routing Table
    Menu
    Register Now

11-17-08 01:22 PM
    What service do you have?

11-17-08 01:25 PM
    Thx for responding!

I'm on Verizon, so I went to the host routing table like u suggested, but there are like 20 items in there. Am I to register each one or one in particular?

11-17-08 07:15 PM
    Just hit menu then register now anywhere.

11-17-08 07:50 PM
    Yea, it didn't change a thing! smh...I do appreciate ur help tho, just going to call customer service tomorrow...let's hope it works then!

11-17-08 11:24 PM
    Let us know how you fix it after you talk to customer service. I am interested to hear the solution!
    11-18-08 03:33 AM
    Same thing is happening to me. I actually emailed a ringtone from this website to myself and then clicked on the link and I got the same message about my device not having "Browser Configuration Service Book Entries" and that I should contact my service provider (I have Verizon) to enable the browser on my device.

The funny thing is that my browser is working fine on it's own but only when I click the link from the yahoo email I sent myself is when I get that message.
    11-18-08 09:15 AM
    Let us know how you fix it after you talk to customer service. I am interested to hear the solution!
    Had a busy couple of days, thus forgetting to call CS! I'll do my best to remember tomorrow.

11-19-08 10:04 PM
    Alright cool thanks for the update!
    11-20-08 12:20 AM
    I've had the same problem after moving from the 8130 to the 8330. I've spent several hours on the phone with CS @ Sprint. No luck yet. I've upgraded to OS v4.5 and was able to transfer some apps from the 8130 (Opera, viigo, etc) that work. Service books, HRT, none of that is working so far. Also CS has not been successful in find a resolution yet...
    11-20-08 11:18 PM
    Hate that others r going thru this, bt out of no where my browser is working again...?!!! Never got around to calling CS, and from reading the previous posters story, I'm glad I didn't!

Hope it works itself for u all!

11-24-08 11:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD