Hey there !

I am from Paris. My first Blackberry was the Curve 8520. Absolutely loved it. I later got the Classic which is, in me opinion the best phone design to this day. The metal frame, metal lignes between the rows of letters, the Blackberry logo is just pure class and the name "Classic". Just perfect.
    Unfortunately I had to les it go in 2016 because of an App I needed for my job that BB could not run.

I have had the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus for the past year and I really can't complain. Fine phone, elegant design, efficient... But.. There is no passion in our relationship. It is strictly professional and bland. SO.. yesterday I went out and got myself a brand new Blackberry Classic. So I am kind of cheating on my Samsung with my ex but he doesn't really care because he is a cold hearted bland flatscreen.

I have to say I am feeling the Classic's shortcomings, so I am trying it out for a few weeks before I decide to actually sell the Samsung. Maybe I'll get a key 2 instead but I heard it wasn't too good (?)

I saw a video announcement from a bb executive on this website for a new phone coming out in 2021. Is that real or just a hoax ?

See y'all on the forum
    11-18-20 12:02 AM
    Yeah I wouldn't go and sell your Samsung yet... Classic is fine for basics, but if you need apps or a modern smartphone experience, it' won't cut it.

KEY2..... many love it, many don't. My view it's an Android phone that is stuck on a version of Android from three years ago now, and it's security patches have ended. If you got along with a keyboard this long, your better off waiting to see what comes next.

Don't think any BB Executive has said anything about new phones. There is a new company, Onward Mobility that is planning something next year with the brand..... they made an announcement back in August, and haven't said much since. No details or information, beyond a new phone Q2 of next year.
    Sapient Mule likes this.
    11-18-20 08:40 AM
    Hello and welcome to Crackberry, enjoy the forums and post often.
    Sapient Mule likes this.
    11-18-20 05:20 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry !!! Post early and post often......
    Sapient Mule likes this.
    11-18-20 05:27 PM