My current situation is that I have a yahoo email address that I use for business. I use Outlook 90% of the time to Manage my email from a desktop (the rest of the time I use the yahoo website). I just got a nextel 7100i BB and need to manage my email better. As I have tried two methods of retrieving my email on my blackberry:
    Choice 1
    I set up my yahoo mail address directly through the email setup website. The problem here is that I all the emails that i delete during the day on my desktop through outlook still have to be deleted again on my blackberry, which takes a long time because I get a lot of email.
    Choice 2
    I set up desktop redirection, but I have the same problem. When I am at home, as I get emails on the blackberry and delete them, when I get to the office they have to be deleted again. The only benefit is if I delete the mail in my outlook and then sync with a cable that it will delete them out of my BB

I know this all seams a bit confusing. Let me know if there is a solution that will truly resolve my problem. Essentially I need the reconcile email function to not only receive new emails but to truly delete all that I already have.
    08-27-08 04:22 PM
    Welcome to crackberry.com

Well, if you set up your BB through Yahoo, it should update on your phone if Outlook deletes it off of your Yahoo account. This may be a setting in Outlook... have you tried Send/Receive after doing all your deleting/filing in Outlook?
    08-28-08 12:23 AM