Hey guys -

I need some help. I got a Blackberry Curve about three weeks ago. I get an echo whenever I call another cellphone. The echo doesn't last the entire length of the call. It starts off strong at the beginning of the call and then fades the longer I am on the call. Sometimes it returns, sometimes it doesn't. It definitely doesn't happen when I call a landline.

I called AT&T and told them about it, only they keep telling me it is a phone issue. I think I can still return the phone, as I just bought it, but I don't want to do that, as I've already downloaded a theme, pictures and the vibeandring program. That, and if it is a carrier issue, I'd be right back where I started anyway.

Can anybody help me with this? Does it sound like a phone issue or a carrier issue? If it is a carrier issue - how do I get them to fix it? If it is a phone issue, is this a common BB issue? Thanks!
    11-25-08 01:54 PM
    my guess would be a carrier issue. demonstrate it for an AT&T rep and see what they say. Have them try another 8310 and see if it does the same thing, if not, then its likely the phone

if its the phone, back it up to your pc and then you can restore to the new phone with little if any content loss.
    11-27-08 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD