I have posted this question previously on the Bold Discussion, but I have not gotten any answers, so hope its okay to ask again. I just got my Bold yesterday and it is my first BB.....I transferred all of my pics from my old Sony phone to my Bold using the Desktop software and they are in my Bold, but the photos are very small when I get or make a call. Is there any way to have the full size photo show up during incoming and outgoing calls......also, any way to enlarge the data on the screen (persons name calling, phone#) and remove the "my number" that is displayed. Thanks.
    11-04-08 11:45 AM
    Only with a third party software. I think it's called Picture ID.
    11-04-08 11:54 AM
    Thanks, I will look into that and give it a try.....I rely on my contact pics to see who is calling me and it is a bit hard to see in the default mode for my taste. Then again, I have had my antique sony in the hands for 3 years and so I guess I will have to adjust to my new BB. Thanks Again.
    11-04-08 11:59 AM
    In Call Log mode, hit the menu button then Options. Under General Options, you can tell it not to "show my number".
    11-04-08 12:06 PM
    In Call Log mode, hit the menu button then Options. Under General Options, you can tell it not to "show my number".
    Thanks for that......I found that a bit annoying myself.
    11-04-08 12:07 PM
    Thanks for that......I found that a bit annoying myself.

I did that.....but when I made a call, my number is still showing up on my screen on the right hand side??? Back to the drawing board!
    11-04-08 12:15 PM
    u cant hide your number but u can get the full screen thing like they said called "picture id"

Toysoft Development, Inc. - Ringtones, Palm Security, blackberry, Treo, Picture id

yea its 14$ but thats a lil high but i tested the app and it works and does what u want it to cuz i wanted the same thing so
    11-04-08 12:40 PM
    u cant hide your number but u can get the full screen thing like they said called "picture id"

yea its 14$ but thats a lil high but i tested the app and it works and does what u want it to cuz i wanted the same thing so
    Same thing as with the other app I found, they do not state that the Bold is supported? And why in the worl can't you remove your number from the call screen???....I see no purpose for having to be reminded of what number I am calling from?? oh well.
    11-04-08 01:52 PM
    BTW Frak - congrats on your new purchase of a BB - they are great phones - and welcome to CB! You'll find lots of friends and help here! :-)
    11-04-08 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD