Hi, very new to this whole blackberry scene! I had a quick question. Is there a way to sync all e-mail accounts (hotmail and gmail) in outlook with my BB 8330 Curve (sprint). I assume you can only sync calendar, address book and memo. If so this is a major design flaw in this product.

thanks
    dave
    08-29-08 12:58 AM
    You don't sync email to a BB. A BB has an email client. You can add those accounts directly to the device, and send or receive email.
    08-29-08 01:12 AM
    welcome to cb
    08-29-08 02:11 AM
    You can have your BB setup for up to 10 email addresses for it to check. Logon to your providers bis site & set them all up. Hope this helps.
    08-29-08 07:13 AM
    hello all, thanks for the info. but i already have set my e-mails with the bb. i do get new email on my bb but is there a way to get "old" emails that are in my inbox onto my bb? i figured i could just forward them all back into the account and then i would have them on my bb but i jsut wanted a quick and simple "sync" to take care of it. thanks again for the info.
    08-29-08 09:02 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-08 09:06 AM
    Sorry no, there really isn't any method to sync old email to your device. Not too mention that I think that is a very bad idea. Having a TON of email can eat up your free space and cause other issues. If your device becomes too low on memory, it will start deleting messages on its own.
    08-29-08 11:45 AM
    ah, thanks for that important information on the eating up memory and auto. deleting messages for space. Would you suggest that I just save any e-mails that i may need onto the memory card?
    08-29-08 12:59 PM
    As far as I'm aware you can not save emails to your memory card

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-08 01:07 PM
    Welcome to the first day of the rest of your addiction glad to have you aboard...

By the way gritmaster you are correct correctly there is no way to save emails to your memory card... unless the Bold and Thunder/Storm have addressed this issue
    08-29-08 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD