Last edited by Count_Alucard; 07-13-08 at 07:42 PM.
    07-13-08 02:49 PM
    Wow calm down... That requirement is a licensing thing. It's like buying most other software where you purchase a serial # to fully activate it. It's a means of security for the developer to ensure software that is downloaded cannot be used on somebody else's phone unless they purchase a license. If the developer didn't do this, there would be no stopping someone from distributing the software freely.
    07-13-08 02:52 PM
    What is with this requirement to supply the PIN # of a Blackberry phone in order to purchase software for download???? When I purchase software for download for my PC I DO NOT have to supply the serial numbers of the components of my PC or my Operating System. This IMHO is a STUPID requirement, not to mention an inconvenient requirement. I'm attempting to have the software ready when my Blackberry 8830 arrives (Ordered locally). This requirement PREVENTS me from doing this. It is annoying to say the least!

Genius........just do not complete the transaction......I LOVE people who think the BB somehow gives them a sense of entitlement that surpasses all else......
    07-13-08 07:10 PM