i got a curve an 8320 it unlock but i have one problem i was trying to create an account so that i can start pushing email and it asked me for the imei and pin so i put that in and it tells me theres an account already for this pin. is there anyway on reseting this pin so that i can make my own account....

thanks,
    oscar
    10-17-08 12:01 PM
    you need to contact the previous owner if possible and have them release the pin
    10-17-08 12:04 PM
    i got a curve an 8320 it unlock but i have one problem i was trying to create an account so that i can start pushing email and it asked me for the imei and pin so i put that in and it tells me theres an account already for this pin. is there anyway on reseting this pin so that i can make my own account....

thanks,
    oscar
    Hi Oscar
    yes thats pretty much your only option as blueberry23 states you need to contact the previous owner and ask him to delete his account so you can use your PIN.
    Had same issue over here had to go back to the store where i bought it they then had to go trough their system to find the owner then contact him it took a while but its worth it
    10-17-08 02:49 PM
    you can also contact your carrier who can zero out the pin and IMEI information so that you can set up a BIS account. If they can't do it, then they can contact RIM to have it done.
    10-17-08 11:52 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Your one stop shop for all your addiction needs!
    11-01-08 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD