i have noticed since having a blackberry that all of my pictures when i'm out with friends dancing and such my bb is in everry picture.
    i dance with it, drink with it, talk with it plastered to me hand. and in almost every pic my thumb is on the trackball which means i am definitely doing something with it in my hand.

ppl think i have some kind of an addiction but i refuse..how many of u do the same..i know im not crazy. come on addicts, speak up!
    03-28-09 06:05 PM
    Wait until friends stop hanging out with you cuz your always on your BB. Just kidding! But many of us like to hold on to our BB's as if they were baby's. Including me!!
    03-28-09 06:17 PM
    Eh, then you can just get BBM friends and hang with them...ON your BlackBerry! Yay.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 06:19 PM
    There are plenty of addicts around here. Some of us though only see it as a phone.
    03-29-09 09:55 PM
    i do it too, lol dont worry about it
    04-05-09 05:55 PM
    Question 1: Do you friends have Blackberries?
    Question 2: If No on answer 1, get new friends, if yes... smack them and wake them up to what they are missing.
    04-05-09 05:57 PM
    I put mine on silent and don't take it out when i'm with someone. I'm an outlier around here
    04-05-09 05:57 PM
    Trying to fall in love with my BlackBerry but having Treo withdrawl....where is the pusher man?
    04-06-09 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD