Hey Guys!

I was sent a picture on my Pearl and it didnt give me the actually piture, instead it esnt me to a website, and then wouldnt let me sign in....wierd (I have T-mobile). Can a send/recieve pictures without this annoying website?

Also, I was trying to see if there is a video recorder on the Pearl. I can take pictures and view videos but can I make videos???

I know...dumb newbie questions....
    04-23-07 02:01 PM
    Once you send an actual MMS yourself, you'll be able to receive the pictures without having to go to the website.

As far as video recording, not possible at this time. The upcoming 83xx is rumored to have it, which leads me to believe that this is maybe just a future software upgrade for Pearl users.
    04-23-07 02:29 PM
    Very cool...thanks!
    04-23-07 02:49 PM
    "Once you send an actual MMS yourself, you'll be able to receive the pictures without having to go to the website."

Ok, I sent one to myself, and it didn't work. I recieved a text saying "Not Retrieved Yet Estimated download size = 50K. Expires Apr 27 2007."
    04-24-07 11:07 AM
    I had that when I FIRST started using my MMS. I had to call T-Mobile, they had a 'add' something to my account...
    04-24-07 11:23 AM
    Well.. it worked for me when I had that problem. Try what Navilyn suggested and see if you have any better luck with that.
    04-24-07 11:40 AM
    Ok, will make the call later. Thanks again!
    04-24-07 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD