Ok, I finally did a sync to my pc that was long overdue and may have screwed myself in doing so. I was immediately prompted to repair some files on my BB and to my surprise, discovered that most of my pics were made into file extensions that are not accessible. They do not even have the same extensions either.

After much frustration, I figured out that I can view them all using QuickTime Picture Viewer (albeit one at a time). However, I can only view them on my pc.

So, here are my questions:
    1) I have no idea where it is being hidden on my BB media card (is that necessary to know if #2 is solved?)
    2) How can I get them to be viewed and used again on my BB?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!!
    11-14-08 06:06 AM
    I would try to google a photo converter if you don't already have a program like FireWorks. You would be able to open them up on your PC and then 'save as' with the correct format/file extension
    11-15-08 04:09 AM
    I would try to google a photo converter if you don't already have a program like FireWorks. You would be able to open them up on your PC and then 'save as' with the correct format/file extension
    Thanks for the reply. I went ahead and spent some money on a decent photo coverter program and it worked very well. All the free ones had a catch where I could only convert a couple.

Anyway, thanks for the tip, It really helped!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-08 12:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD