I have the Pearl and Sprint service. I want to be able to send pictures in a text message like I always have been able to before but it seems like the only options that I have are to send it to facebook or to an email address. I highly doubt that sending a pic cannot be done!

HELP!!!!!
    07-20-08 03:01 PM
    I have the Pearl and Sprint service. I want to be able to send pictures in a text message like I always have been able to before but it seems like the only options that I have are to send it to facebook or to an email address. I highly doubt that sending a pic cannot be done!

HELP!!!!!
    Unfortunately, Sprint does not have MMS service. You will have to email your pictures.
    07-20-08 03:04 PM
    Of course Jeff is correct. Sorry about that, Sprint should fix that. Hope that atleast gives you some resolve. Welcome to CB. Post if you have anymore questions or concerns.
    07-20-08 10:18 PM
    As the others stated... unfortunately Sprint does not offer MMS
    07-20-08 10:22 PM
    Sprint doesn't have mms or picturemail on any BB or windows PDA. They should have told you that when you purchased it.

Welcome to crackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-08 10:25 PM
    Yes, that is a big downside of Sprint
    07-20-08 10:26 PM
    Yes, that is a big downside of Sprint
    Yeah, in addition to their terrible customer service and billing department.
    07-20-08 10:56 PM
    I hear nothing but bad things about sprint, it seems, and I have also noticed that their marketting dept is on hiatus lately. Remember "that guy" from all the old sprint ads that ran ever 5 minutes? Now, I hardly ever see any advertising from sprint. What's the deal here?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-08 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD