What are the perks of using Outlook opposed to no desktop manager?
    08-09-07 08:24 PM
    Well, for BES users like me, eveything I enter in Outlook is automatically synced to my BlackBerry...

And, if you are using Desktop Manager, same thing...
    08-09-07 08:35 PM
    If you can sync stuff from Outlook into your BB, can you sync stuff from your BB's calender into Outlook??

At work we use Outlook. I receive a large number of invitations to attend meetings - my office Outlook schedule is automatically updated with meeting information.

My client does allow consultants to synchronize my BB with my work's Outlook account. In order to keep abreast of these meetings, I must manually enter meeting information into my BB.

Is it possible to sync meeting information that I have manually entered in my BB into Outlook on my personal laptop???
    08-09-07 10:02 PM
    Well, for BES users like me, eveything I enter in Outlook is automatically synced to my BlackBerry...

And, if you are using Desktop Manager, same thing...
    Navilyn,

How do you get your device to automatically sync with Outlook. From the Desktop Manager, I see an option to automatically sync when connected, but that seems to be only when I go from not connected to connected. If I'm continuously connected, I want any updates I make in Outlook to be automatically transferred to my device.

Sue
    08-14-07 09:40 AM
    It only synchs when you connect, or if you press the sync button...
    08-14-07 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD