Which should I buy? (that wasn't meant to rhyme...)

I am expanding my business (hopefully to chindia and europe) so I'll need a quad band... but my volume is quite low so I don't think I'll be needing a large data and voice plan... but the options for blackberry is longer than my arm!

It doesn't help to look at the blackberry site because it presents you with all the phones for all carriers so I get swamped quite easily.

At the same time my current provider (telus) is offering an end of contract promotion... you can see the offers here:

3 Year Service Agreement Offer Expires: March 30, 2009
    UTStarcom 6700 ...
    BlackBerry Curve 8330 - Promotional Pricing of $100 on a 3 year term ($450 Discount) *Subject to promotional minimum data & voice plan requirements.
    HTC Diamond P3051 ...
    BlackBerry 7250 - Promotional Pricing of $0 on a 3 year term ($550 Discount) *Subject to promotional minimum data & voice plan requirements.
    HTC Touch P3050 ...
    BlackBerry 8703 - Promotional Pricing of $0 on a 3 year term ($350 Discount) *Subject to promotional minimum data & voice plan requirements.
    HTC Touch Pro...
    BlackBerry Pearl 8130 - Promotional Pricing of $0 on a 3 year term ($500 Discount) *Subject to promotional minimum data & voice plan requirements.
    BlackBerry Storm 9530 - Promotional Pricing of $200 on a 3 year term ($400 Discount) *Subject to promotional minimum data & voice plan requirements.
    HTC S640 - ...
    BlackBerry 8830 - Promotional Pricing of $100 on a 3 year term ($350 Discount) *Subject to promotional minimum data & voice plan requirements.
    BlackBerry Pearl 8130 Gift Box - Promotional Pricing of $0 on a 3 year term ($530 Discount) *Subject to promotional minimum data & voice plan requirements.
    HTC P4000 ... Palm Treo 755p ... HTC S720 ... Palm TREO 650...

2 Year Service Agreement
    Offer Expires: March 30, 2009
    50 Minute Local Airtime Bundle for 24 months
    2 Year Acquisition Pricing on a Phone or Data Device
    Renewal Bundle 1 for 24 months (Voice Mail 25 + Caller ID + Unlimited Incoming SMS + 250 Outgoing SMS)

1 Year Service Agreement
    Offer Expires: March 30, 2009
    1 Year Acquisition Pricing on a Phone or Data Device
    50 Minute Local Airtime Bundle for 12 months
    Renewal Bundle 1 for 12 months (Voice Mail 25 + Caller ID + Unlimited Incoming SMS + 250 Outgoing SMS)
    I'm not so happy with telus and other people swear by rogers... except for a real estate agent who uses paging on his blackberry

As well, I read about unlocking voiding the RIM warranty... should I consider buying an american phone and signing up with a rogers v&d plan?

My personal preference is to the bold but I'm quite open to others.

Any advice?
    03-10-09 12:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD