Hey there everyone!
    I have a couple questions ( which I think should be pretty simple to answer. ) I figured to compile all of them into one thread snce they seem pretty straight to the point. Alright, here we go!
    1) I had read a thread that advised to delete the unused lanuages thru the set up wizard to free up un-needed memory space. I went into the setup wizard and haven't quite figured out how to delete them (I didn't see a delete option), so how do I go about deleting these unused languages. Also, on that note, can I delete some of the factory ringers since I know am am not going to be using them?
    2) While I was in the set up wizard, I came across "Enable memory cleaning", is this advised to turn on?

3) I have not invested in a memory card yet, but am planning on buying one in the next several days. My room-mate was telling me he needed to get a mini cd card?? (He just got his Motorola SmartPhone 3 days after I got my BB...he was jealous! ) Do I need a mini cd card or do I just call ita memory card?.....I do not want to look like a butthead going into the store! ha ha

4) Last one, for now! Ok, I really want to put alot of songs on my memory card and I think maybe a movie would be cool. Is there a reliable site to get songs or movies free? (or at least not $2.99 per song?!)

THANK YOU GUYS! I am so addicted to my "Berry" and CB has officially become my homepage/fav site! Now, If I could just figure out how to get my BB to paint my toenails......they have been neglected this week!!

Tinker
    04-21-08 05:17 AM
    Wecome, now there is no turning back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-08 05:24 AM
    Hey there everyone!
    I have a couple questions ( which I think should be pretty simple to answer. ) I figured to compile all of them into one thread snce they seem pretty straight to the point. Alright, here we go!
    1) I had read a thread that advised to delete the unused lanuages thru the set up wizard to free up un-needed memory space. I went into the setup wizard and haven't quite figured out how to delete them (I didn't see a delete option), so how do I go about deleting these unused languages. Also, on that note, can I delete some of the factory ringers since I know am am not going to be using them?
    2) While I was in the set up wizard, I came across "Enable memory cleaning", is this advised to turn on?

3) I have not invested in a memory card yet, but am planning on buying one in the next several days. My room-mate was telling me he needed to get a mini cd card?? (He just got his Motorola SmartPhone 3 days after I got my BB...he was jealous! ) Do I need a mini cd card or do I just call ita memory card?.....I do not want to look like a butthead going into the store! ha ha

4) Last one, for now! Ok, I really want to put alot of songs on my memory card and I think maybe a movie would be cool. Is there a reliable site to get songs or movies free? (or at least not $2.99 per song?!)

THANK YOU GUYS! I am so addicted to my "Berry" and CB has officially become my homepage/fav site! Now, If I could just figure out how to get my BB to paint my toenails......they have been neglected this week!!

Tinker
    here is a link for the memory it will walk you through the languages and ringer and preloaded pics to http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...ee-memory.html
    and as for the momory card you will need a "micro sd card" and local electronices store will help you find it pretty easily

i get tones from Myxer - Download Ringtones and More

there are movies and tv shows at videos4blackberry.info
    04-21-08 06:14 AM
    oh lol and welcome to cb
    04-21-08 06:15 AM
    Good phone choice (As long it says RIM in the back)
    04-21-08 09:04 AM
    welcome to cb enjoy the crackin
    04-21-08 10:13 AM
    welcome. we have been patiently awaiting your arrival.
    04-21-08 10:16 AM
    Welcome to CB!

04-21-08 10:36 AM
    All you have to do in uncheck the languages in app loader then run it

04-21-08 10:58 AM
    Welcome to CB!
    04-21-08 11:13 AM
    welcome! :]
    04-21-08 12:56 PM
    Welcome to CB.